Meet the Owners!
Maritza, Luis, and their family have always wanted to open a business to help children with special needs and their families. They have a daughter with autism and have been searching for a place for her to feel like she belonged.
We Rock the Spectrum provided that space and they are happy to be able to give other families and their children a place to call their own. Martiza and Luis are excited to start this new journey and provide a judgement-free and all inclusive space for all children!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination